- There is street parking on Grand Avenue as well as on Sunnyside. All street parking is free!
- The parking lot under the building is reserved for staff only during the day. The lot is available for patient parking in the evenings after 5:00 p.m. and all day on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Please do not park in the synagogue parking lot across the street.
Entering our building
- From Grand Avenue: Go up the front stairs and walk back past the dental office on the right.
- From rear driveway off Sunnyside: Enter from the driveway off Sunnyside at the back of the building by following the path around the right side to our door.
If you have mobility or accessibility issues, the entrance at the back of our building has no stairs. Please note:
- There is a blue handicap parking spot in back of our building. Access is from Sunnyside. To leave this spot, you must back all the way out of the driveway and back onto Sunnyside.
- You can also park on Sunnyside near our driveway and come into the back of the building.
- If you are concerned about access, please call us. If you don't have an official handicap placard, we can make arrangements for an additional space that provides easy access to our front door.